Of course it wouldn't be a family gathering without a wrestling match. Jessica trapped Nicolle on the spinner and spun her until she could barely stand so of course Nicolle had to retaliate.
From this picture you can't tell how the weather was it could either be snowy or 110!
Snuggles with Mommy my favorite thing in the world
London is a pro in front of the camera
Ridge isn't as serious as he looks in all these pics he has a goofy side too
Grandpa is going to get you!
She doesn't get out much - ha ha jk Colie
Can you tell he pulls himself up on anything or anyone
Recker-roo
I see a smile there Ridge
Grandpa climbed on the playground just as much as the kiddos
Sweet little love birds
Stella - she is so precious
I LOVE HIM!
He loves his Auntie Jess and she is pretty smitten with him
Sorry for pic overload but seriously how do you choose between all this cuteness?
My handsome boy!
Spring Break required another Prescott Trip. I absolutely love our vacations there with our extended family. Days are filled with parks, nature walks and watching the kids bond, laugh and play. Evenings are filled with watching star filled skies, while grilling up yummy burgers and roasting marshmallows. Nights are filled with bedtime stories, cuddling up in front of the fire while watching a movie or all night marathons of monopoly with more laughter, competition and listening to distant coyotes howl. Life moves slower here and with more hands work is light and play is more frequent. We always joke about all moving in together and making this our real life.
We truly missed the Read Fam but they were having their own fun. Check out what they did for their Spring Break. sister is such a super crafty mom! Love her!
I am glad you finally posted these pics, although it makes me miss it more! I am ready to go back today!!! Prescott is seriously the greatest place ever! So now I just need to convince Ry to move there:)Love ya! I love the pics of you and baby Rock! So precious!
ReplyDelete