The Riggs Report

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bristyn's Blessing

She is so beautiful - I love her!
Happy Family
Isn't her dress gorgeous it is the one Chanteal was blessed in.
I guess he is done with pictures
Playing with Kylie & Grandma
Lamb Great-Grandparents (plus George)
Riggs Great-Grandparents
Giving kisses to Gunnar
He loves to hold everything in his mouth he is going to have a super strong jaw

The "Sweet Boys" enjoying their dinner

Bristyn was blessed this past Sunday at my sweet in-laws house. It was beautiful and we were so glad we were able to be there. Precious Bristyn has brought so much happiness to her parents and I love to see them together. It was so great to visit with Rocky's grandparents (Little Rock's great-grandparents) we don't get to see them as often as we would like now that we live an hour away.

I love to see Little Rocky play with his cousins. They are all so sweet and careful with him and he gets the biggest kick out of them.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys SOOO much for coming to her blessing. We love you guys so much and are so grateful to have you guys in our lives! And little Rocky is a major bonus, we love him to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete