 |
| Cuzzies cozzied up with their breakfast cereal |
 |
| My constant climber |
 |
| These two couldn't get enough of tractors on the beach |
 |
| This kiddo is so full of personality |
 |
| I can't believe how grown up she is |
 |
| I mean, how sweet is this? | |
|
|
 |
| Love this boy |
 |
| such a sweetheart |
We couldn't let these cuties leave Oregon without a proper beach camp out. I love all these kiddos so much. I am so blessed to be their Aunt. They teach me so many amazing things and I love spending time with them. They have the biggest hearts and are always looking out for the little ones. They are so full of life and fun and I am going to miss them so much when they go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment