![]() |
| Lots of apple picking |
![]() |
| Hanging out with our chickens |
![]() |
| More apple picking |
![]() |
| Puddle Jumping |
![]() |
| The creek full |
![]() |
| This boy loves having a fire |
![]() |
| Our Goose is still at our old park |
![]() |
| Beautiful Sunsets |
![]() |
| Train Ride Fun |
![]() |
| Chicken Fight |
![]() |
| Two turkey families frequent our property and we love to watch the mommies round up the babies |
![]() |
| Pasture Fun |
![]() |
| Taking his baby chick for a ride |
![]() |
| more apples |
![]() |
| We never tire of this view |
![]() |
| He's quite a character |
![]() |
| and more apples |
![]() |
| garden goodies |
![]() |
| wait more apples |
![]() |
| I'm so tired of apples |
![]() |
| These boys are so fun together |
![]() |
| He insisted on having keys and a wallet "just like Daddy" when we headed to town. |
![]() |
| Wood Cutting |
These pics are all over the place. I have gotten so far behind in blog posts that I don't want to even start tackling it.
But here it is a glimpse into our day to day life. Little Rocky is still growing up way too fast. He is so amazing and surprises us every day with how smart he is. He pays attention to everything. When driving he will point out every school bus, mailman, every animal and the noise they make, every barn, and every big truck. He also wants to know what is in the big semi's so if we can't figure it out he will say "maybe cows!". He is so much fun to be around and has such a giving and kind heart. He loves to be around other kids. Like, LOVES it. He can't wait for nursery every Sunday so he can play with "all the kids!" (he is definitely making us question the only child choice:). He is so helpful and wants to do everything we are doing.





















































Rocky and Stacy thank you for these beautiful pictures.This little boy has the best of both worlds.We can't wait to see all of you. stacy I have a bottled apple receipe if you are interested. I can hardly wait to get apples to bottle them so we can have have apple pie all year.. We love all of you so much, so hurry and get here. Tell rocky grandma sue loves his chickens and ducks.How much fun. Reminds me of when I lived on the farm. The best place for kids! love and hugs to all of you and thanks again for sending pictures. gram sue
ReplyDeleteSeriously, he is the most precious thing ever!! i can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!! And have I mentioned I'm jealous of your life :)
ReplyDelete