The Riggs Report

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cabin & Hunting


He loves to have me read to him even when it's one of my books.

We didn't take many pics (shame on us) but right after Thanksgiving we headed North to the cabin in Flagstaff. My brother Jake and I got drawn for an elk hunt. We didn't even see an elk the entire week but it was fun to get out and spend some time with family. I didn't venture out every day like the pro hunters but when I did go out my sweet mother in law took great care of my little guy. It was fun to relax and take in the beautiful scenery it even snowed a couple of days. I'm not sure I am cut out for hunting but I know my little brother definitely caught the bug so hopefully he gets another chance soon.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Hunger Games you're reading!? Tell me you have finished Mocking Jay!??

    ReplyDelete